This website contains adult content.
You must be over 18 years old to enter this site. If you are under 18 please leave now
Any fees charged are for companionship only.
We are employed by the top companions and adult entertainers in Montreal. Their safety and security is of the utmost importance and is the highest priority in our organization. We are known for, and pride ourselves on being an upscale, honest and reputable adult entertainment company and we kindly ask you to review our policies before requesting the company of one of the companions.
- All of the companions and adult entertainers that advertise on our website are independent contractors that have hired our services for their security, transportation and booking needs. They choose their own schedules, working hours and set their own individual payment structure.
- We guarantee that the companion that you have requested will be the one that will meet you. If this is not the case when she arrives, you may cancel with no charge.
- Please have an unsealed envelope with the companion’s requested donation ready for her prior to her arrival. When your companion arrives she will contact her driver and inform him that her appointment is confirmed. The companions reserve the right to refuse any client, or any service for any reason, at any time. They will not be forced to do anything that they feel is dangerous or personally unacceptable.
- Our ladies pride themselves on maintaining exceptional hygiene. Please be sure to return the favour.
- If you would like to share a glass of wine or any type of beverage, please open the bottle in front of her. She has been advised not to take drinks from previously opened bottles, including soft drinks, water and juice.
- Our team will always make it our priority to arrive on time to the companions scheduled appointments. However due to weather, traffic and other complications that may arise there may be a delay. If this is the case you will be advised and we will give you an ETA.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://sweetmontreal.com.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or d elete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.